Office: (530) 592-5046

                          Email Me                                                       

Frequently Asked Questions


Q: Can I file my tax return now?
A: If you have itemized deductions or are electing credits or deductions that have been extended by Congress in late December, you have to wait until the IRS has updated their computer systems. Currently the IRS is saying February 15th is the first day that you can file

Q: Can I file electronically for the First Time Homebuying credit?
A: Congress is requiring that you attach a settlement statement to your tax return and file it physically to obtain this credit.


Related resources